Dybala: I would swim to Barcelona to join them

Dybala: I would swim to Barcelona to join them
The gifted attacker has attracted interest from clubs across the continent, but he seems to have set his sights on a move to Camp Nou

Palermo attacker Paulo Dybala has admitted that it would be a dream come true if Barcelona made an attempt to sign him.
The 21-year-old has been in sublime form in 2014-15, netting 12 goals in 24 Serie A appearances and creating seven more.
His impressive performances have not gone unnoticed elsewhere and clubs such as Manchester United, City, Juventus, Napoli, Borussia Dortmund and Barcelona have all been credited with an interest in signing Dybala.
However, the Argentine has suggested he would prefer a move to La Liga over a transfer to the Premier League, Bundesliga or another Serie A side.
"Would I be open to a move to Barcelona? I would swim to Barcelona if they came knocking," Dybala toldRadio Belgrano when questioned about his future.
"I wouldn't even have to change into my swimming gear. After all, I would only have to cross the Mediterranean Sea..."
Dybala has a contract with his current club until June 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment